About This Item
- The Serta Manager Office Chair is just what you need for extra comfort and motivation at work
- This heavy-duty chair supports up to 300 lbs
- The chair is upholstered in a soft, black breathable mesh fabric with contrasting white underlayer accents in lumbar and seat areas
- Double layer body pillows on back rest cradle your posture
- Arm height adjustability allows precise arm positioning and added hand, wrist and forearm comfort
- The waterfall seat edge is designed to lessen pressure on the back of the legs and increase circulation to reduce fatigue and increase working focus
- Adjust the seat height so your knees are at a 90 degree angle for proper circulation, and a pneumatic gas lift with tilt-tension adjustment and lockout lever to adjust it perfectly to your body
- It sits on smooth rolling multi-surface dual wheel casters with a chrome base to provide easy access to your surrounding work area
- Dimensions: 24.75″W x 27.25″D x 38-40.5″H
- Model# 48331
The Serta Black Mesh Manager Chair is built to provide long lasting comfort throughout your workday, giving you that extra comfort and motivation you need. Included commercial grade components allow this heavy-duty chair to support up to 300 lbs. The back rest features layers of ultra soft body pillows that cradle your back, helping maintain your posture. Waterfall seat edge is designed to lesson pressure on the back of your legs to help increase circulation, reducing fatigue and increasing your work focus. Customize your comfort with the pneumatic gas-lift adjustable seat height and tension/tilt controls. Heavy-duty, black, rolling caster wheels move smoothly on multiple surfaces providing easy mobility around your work space. As much as this chair is fit for comfort it will fit your style as well. The breathable black mesh fabric upholstery with white underlayer accents will fit in nicely with any home or commercial office décor. Contrasting stitching gives the chair that added splash of style for a sleek modern look.
There are no reviews yet.