About this item
The Ozark Trail 18-Person 3-Room Cabin Tent is a great tent for taking your crew away to reconnect with nature. The tent is 255 square feet of spacious living with an 86″ center height. Two sewn-in room dividers create 3 rooms, each with a door for easy entry or tie the dividers back for one large living area. Three E-ports allow every room to stay plugged in. The Ozark Trail 18-Person 3-Room Cabin Tent comfortably fits 4 queen-size airbeds or sleeps 18 people in sleeping bags. A mesh roof, 8 windows, and a rain fly that rolls back on each side allows for star-gazing or extra ventilation on warm nights. Storage pockets and O-rings keep small items off the floor and a mud mat to keeps the tent clean. Taped seams provide weather protection and reflective guy lines decrease trip hazards. Color-coded poles and sewn-in assembly instructions make set-up a cinch. A wheeled carry duffle makes transporting the Ozark Trail 18-Person 3-Room Cabin Tent easy. Camping has never been so relaxing.
Ozark Trail Hazel Creek 18-Person Cabin Tent with 3 Covered Entrances
- Sleeps up to 18 people in sleeping bags
- Spacious interior fits 4 queen air mattresses
- Two sewn-in room dividers provide added stability and allow you to separate the tent into 3 rooms
- An 86 in. center height provides cathedral ceilings for walk around room
- Four doors conveniently provide private entrances to each room
- Front door awning provides weather protection and shade
- Sidewall guy out awnings allow door windows to be open while raining
- Four easy-access D-style doors have windows that zip for privacy or roll down for increased ventilation
- Eight windows, a mesh ceiling, and roll-back rainfly provide cross-ventilation while keeping the bugs out
- A mesh roof provides excellent star-gazing opportunities
- Removable fly with taped seams for weather protection
- Three E-ports for convenient electrical cord access for each room of the tent
- One movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- Four convenient interior loops for hanging lanterns
- Twelve pockets and two gear hammocks keep your tent organized
- An attached extra-large mud mat helps to keep the inside of your tent clean and dry
- Twelve reflective colored guy ropes provide stability and help to decrease trip hazards
- Color-coded poles and pole sleeves make set-up quick and easy
- Pre-attached corner molds simplify set-up
- Easy to assemble with a pin & ring frame attachment system
- Large wheeled carry duffle makes transporting easy
- Floor Dimensions: 21 ft. x 14 ft.
- Center Height: 86 in.
- Floor Area: 255 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 30 in. x 15.5 in. x 10.5 in.
- Carry Weight: 48.3 lbs
Assembled Product Weight
Manufacturer Part Number
There are no reviews yet.