About This Item
Unlike traditional paints, Flex Seal Liquid starts out as a thick liquid, that can seep into cracks and holes to form a waterproof, weatherproof seal. Easy to use, stop leaks fast. Flex Seal Liquid can be used for a variety of coating and sealant applications. Common uses for our Flex Seal Liquid include roof and gutter repairs; ponds and bird bath assembly and repairs; basements and foundations; tools and sporting equipment upgrades and repairs; cars, trucks and vans, RVs, Campers and trailer repairs; Boats and watersports equipment; DIY projects, crafting, and hobbies. Recommended surfaces include concrete, glass, brick, stucco; masonry, wood, copper, plastic, tile; fabrics, wires, vinyl, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain; metal, aluminum, natural stones, foam, asphalt; EIFS, TPO, PVC, EPDM, CSPE, Hypalon polyurethanes.
- Flex Seal Liquid is liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush, roll, dip or pour it on!
- Use anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating
- Goes on smooth and covers fast, sealing out water, air and moisture
- Prevents rust and corrosion. Mildew and chemical resistant
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-flammable, UV-resistant. Even safe for plants and animals
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Swift Response, LLC
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
6.50 x 6.50 x 7.75 Inches
There are no reviews yet.