About This Item
- The simple, sleek design of this table fits well with most any decor, from modern or contemporary to traditional or minimalist.
- Sturdy construction features two pairs of crossed legs with a support beam connecting them in the center.
- Can be used in the dining room, kitchen or as a creative alternative to your home office desk.
- Coordinates with other furniture in the Maddox Crossing Collection.
- Easy assembly.
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 58.5″L x 35.5″W x 30″H (148.59 cm x 90.17 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Model # BH44-084-299-01
The Better Homes & Gardens Maddox Crossing Dining Table is the perfect addition to your dining room. The simple, sleek design of this table blends well with most any interior decor or furniture style, from modern or contemporary to traditional or minimalist and all things in between. The sturdy construction features two pairs of crossed legs with a support beam connecting them in the center which provides durability for long-lasting use, and the spacious tabletop can comfortably accommodate up to six people. This sophisticated table fits perfectly in your dining room or kitchen area and can even be used as a desk in your study or home office. Assembly is easy so you can begin enjoying it almost immediately, and it is covered by a 1-year warranty. The table complements other furniture in the Better Homes & Gardens Maddox Crossing Collection ( sold separately) and provides the perfect setting for home-cooked meals, holidays and celebrations.