EarthMark metal raised garden beds are a perfect blend of style and function. Our raised beds are made from galvanized steel that will not warp, crack, or rot and can be recycled at the end of their service life. Our beds come in Low (10 in.) or High (17 in.) sidewalls to accommodate different types of plants. This Bundle includes all parts needed to make a 22 in. x 76 in. long planter with 17 in. high sidewalls to provide ample soil depth for deep root plants. The set includes a 22 in. x 40 in. bed and 1 extension sets that will arrive in a single shipping carton. This planter can be uses as a row planter, boarder wall or to form a green privacy fence. Ideal for use with tomatoes, berries, vines, herbs and flowers EarthMark planters and beds make estate quality gardens easy and affordable for all.
- Bed holds 15.5 cu. ft. of soil
- Tall beds are easier to access and require less bending
- Tall beds can be used to contain invasive plants such as vines and bamboo
- Narrow 22 in. beds are ideal for larger row plants such as tomatoes, peppers, blueberries or raspberries.
- Makes a neighbor friendly privacy wall planted with arborvitae, field grass, or bamboo
- Light weight and easy to assemble – about 30 minutes
- More stable than wood or plastic alternatives and will not warp, slit, rot or crack
- Classic appearance and durability of galvanized metal for long-lasting beauty and utility
- Low-to-no maintenance required
- Ideal for poor soil conditions or poor drainage areas
- Modular system; available with high and low side-walls in several sizes, making it easy to “grow” your garden
- Galvanized stakes available for added security (stakes sold separately)
- A great choice for backyard, urban rooftop and community gardens
- Larger beds may require grading and leveling of the ground prior to installation
- EarthMark metal planters set the standard for raised bed gardening
There are no reviews yet.