XtremepowerUS products are made with 3 simple standards to be efficient, long-lasting and cost effective. This earth auger bit is constructed to be lightweight and durable with metal cast alloy construction. It fits most common auger powerheads with a shaft size of 3/4 in. with ease. Ideal usage of this tool for planting trees, vegetation, posting holes and digging through softer aggregates such as clay and soil.
- Efficient for digging post holes and cutting through clay soil and tree roots with ease
- Lightweight and durable construction provides enhanced control for digging
- For use with aggregate materials such as soft or hard soil, clay and more
- Fits most standard auger powerheads that have a shaft size of 3/4 in.
- Best compatibility with XtremepowerUS post hole digger and auger powerheads
- Perfect for digging or boring a 10 in. Dia hole
- Assembled dimensions: 10 in. W x 10 in. D x 32 in. H
There are no reviews yet.